SEAC Glamour Mask
NASA Astronaut José M. Hernández: "Dreaming the Impossible" | Talks at Google
Materials science at the service of a fin. Propulsion derives from an age-old tradition of the best fins and evolved as a result of cutting-edge engineering and the latest developments in material science. The blade allows perfect performance/force compromise. The fluid dynamic channels collect, contain, and channel water with no dispersion. The ample shoe offers the right comfort and support. The two-button safety buckle prevents accidental opening in water.
- Shipping Weight: 5.7 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Shipping Advisory:: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B005698YBW
- Item model number: 556G
- Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes